Saturday, August 9, 2008

I wish I may, I wish I might.....


So the yesterday I was talking to Julie (www.mutchtostamp.blogspot.com), I know a rare occurrence (tee hee) and she was talking about creating a wish list notebook to put all her stamping wish list wants into it. So if her dh wanted to get her something all she would have to do is hand him the book...or if she wanted to order something then she could goto this same book too :)! So I thought what a great idea, and I would follow suit or copy or case or whatever you want to call it her project idea of making one of these "Wish List" notebooks and I had just the paper to do it with :)! I am soooooo thrilled with how this project turned out, just need tabs for the different sections that I want to have in this notebook :)!!
Here is a run down of this notebook and what I used for it, I did NOT use any stamps :o*gasp*! That is beautiful patterned paper that I got out of the large pad of patterned paper that I picked up from WalMart. It was out of the Designer paper, by K&Company and I paid $9.97 for 36 sheets. I thought that this would look beautiful on the notebook I was creating :D! Then I added a K&Company ladybug sticker on one of the stems, I used my Paper Studio scallop Punch and my SU 1 3/8" circle punch. Might add something else to the coils of the notebook, but we will have to see...

Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Michelle L. said...

What a great idea! I may have to borrow it and make one of these for my wish lists!