Friday, August 17, 2007

Yooohooo lookie lookie what I got


That's right I made more of these yummy muffins, they are called "Apple Pie Breakfast Muffins": and they are LOVED by all. You can't just have one :p!!! So, I thought that I would share the recipe (don't remember if I did already but I will share it again)...this way certain people (not naming any names, but you know who you are) will be able to make them themselves. Hehehe, let me know how they turn out Julie :P!


Here's the recipe:



Apple Pie Breakfast Muffins


2 1/4 c. all purpose flour

1 1/2 c. Brown sugar

1 tsp Baking Soda

1/2 tsp salt


(b) Whisk together one egg

1 c. Milk with a Tablespoon of Vinegar (makes butter milk) and let it sit for a few minutes

1 tsp. VAnilla

1/2 tsp of butter


2 c. Diced up apples


Mix all the above ingredients together, add the 2 cups of apples and stirr in well.


Topping:


2 tbsp butter melted

1/2 c brown sugar

1/2 c chocolate chips

1/3 c flour

1 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg or don't use either it still tastes amazing.



Enjoy :D! Let me know what you think, if you try this recipe out :D!

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is one hubby and kids might like! TFS :0)

Rebecca said...

I don't cook, but will pass it on to mother and sister, who usually indulge me. If they don't, I may have to try it myself. Please don't tell them, or they'll expect me to do it all the time!

Yvonne Randall said...

Food and cards. You share the same interests as I do. Keep up the good work and thank you for the encouragement on my blog.

Yvonne