Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New store I found

Okkie dokkie, I am back from my long day out but it was a good day out especially since in my time out I got to check out a new scrapbooking/rubberstamp supply store. It is in the Tantallon area of Halifax, it is a bit of a drive but her prices and the drive is worth it in the end :)!!! Taxes are included, she has great prices on the "Cuttlebug" folders and has great selection of cardstock too. She also said that if you wanted a certain stamp that she would find it for you and order it in, and she did have a few "House Mouse" stamps I hadn't seen before too. I would def. go back there :)! That's it from me for now, tc everyone and I promise I will make a card or two soon...actually go on over to Julie's page she might have posted a get well card I made her :D!

0 comments: