Thursday, August 23, 2007

I couldn't resist :P

Tee hee, okay so I ran an errand or two the other day and I just happened to be near the second Michael's store that is the farthest from my house. I tried to drive by, I really did, but something in that store was calling my name...ok, it wasn't calling it was shouting my name and so I had to go in. When I got in there, I had to look for those cute must have "Studio G" clear stamps...they had 4 left...I asked if they had more and the girl at the counter said they didn't ( I am sure they were somewhere else in the store (there are always 2 places to look).





I also got 2 ink pads, some of those $1.oo Swarovski chrystals (by some I mean 5 packages) and found cute little wooden vehicles for the boys (they had trains, planes, helicopters, little front end loaders, dump trucks, cars, fire trucks).





I also came across this cute stamp set called "Garden Words", it is by InkadinkaDo and It has the name "Brenda Walton" on the label too. I can't wait to play around with this stamp set, and I was sort of hoping that my SU circle punch would work with some of the flowers but I don't think it will.




I also got 3 of those wooden mounted $1.5o stamps too, they were one's I hadn't seen before...but I was looking for one's that Kim had talked about and had on her blog. Oh well, next time I am over there perhaps!!

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Have fun with the new 'toys'! :0)