Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cards I made




This is a sympathy card that I created for a friend of mine, who just lost her dh to a brain tumour on Saturday. I made this card using chocolate cardstock from Carousel for the base of this card, and I also used some vellum to be the second layer of my card. I used the "Doodle This" stamp set (can't see the doodles that well with this pic), I also used "Asian Garden stamp set" from Gel-A-Tin company. I also used some $1.5o ribbon from Michaels, called "Sweet and Sassy"! I also used a sentiment that I also picked up from Michael's as well...
The second card that I created I used some left over scrap paper I had in my scrap paper folder (dunno who it is by), but I did get it from Michael's or from Photo Memories store in Halifax. I also, used the "Javabellas" for my main stamped image :)! I really liked how this card turned out, I was unsure how it would look but it looks great :)! This card was sent out to a friend, whom I can't mention right now so it won't ruin their surprise mail....




0 comments: