Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where oh where can my RSF stamps be :(

Yip, I am sitting here looking at other people's blogs that have recieved their RSF (Rubber Stamping Fun) stamp sets that we are to review. I have wrote them about a mos ago now and they said they should be to me in a week...didn't show up at all :(! My friend Julie hasn't gotten her set either and so we are left to wonder what is going on. I tried using their online chat help service, and it tells me it isn't working...I tried writing them another e-mail and I don't hear back. Have any other Canadians that live me in Nova Scotia, gotten their review stamp sets??

1 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I haven't rec'd mine either. I'm in BC. I sorta thought it must be a scam so I didn't bother emailing them about it. Maybe they decided it was too much hassle to send to Canada?