Saturday, August 25, 2007

I love what I found in my mail box yesterday

I found something that made my day a better day, guess what that was?? That's right, it was the new SU mini holiday collection 2007 catty :D! Lol, I had to call Julie when I got home to tell her about how my dd (store for later) is doing but also to talk catty talk :p! We actually sat there on the phone together for about 15 min or so, telling eachother to check out pg. whatever...oh and I like this one on this page...lol, I think her hubby got a kick out of us.
Here is what I have to say about this catty:

~Love some of the xmas sets that are there, but still stuck on the doodling aspect (not that I am totally against the "doodle"...just getting kinda old I guess (lol, but at the same time I will probably still get some of them).

~I liked the fact that there were a lot of tag sets...but the tag from the "Tags on Board" set is bigger than the large tag punch from SU, would have been nice if they were the same size but what do I know...lol!

~ I really also like the Holy Triptych" set, just beause it looks like stained glass and in some ways I love stained glass stamps.

~I love those designer gift cards, beautiful designs I thought.

~Love the "Stem Sillhouettes" set, beautiful set....just might be my favorite one along with the "True Friend"set

I do have a question though, how thick is that wrapping paper?? Lol, I will let you know why I am asking this question later...

Have a super weekend :)!

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Not sure how thick it is. But I would think that it would be a decent thickness. Why??? ;0)