Friday, August 3, 2007

Here's a new card that I made last night


I came up with this card on the way home from errands yesterday afternoon, because I needed a card to go with some potted flowers that I am going to give my grandmother (Oma) today. I wanted to use the "Pick a Petal" stamp set, and somehow use it to have part of the flower part of the cardstock then to have the rest "pop" out. It is hard for me to explain...I guess I was sort of going for the "Escher" look, if you don't know who Escher is check out the link I have set up when you click on his name. Pretty amazing stuff he does...so I was trying to go for the picture of the "Drawing Hands" picture he drew. I would appreciate any ideas or advice on how to achieve this, it would be much appreciated!
Anways, I needed a special card for my grandmother because I wanted to say thank you for everything that she has done for me and my family over the past couple of years. I don't think my family and I would be where we are today if it wasn't for her help, actually I know we wouldn't be where we are today...
Have a great weekend, and HAPPY NATAL DAY to all my fellow Canadian friends :D!

1 comments:

Katie said...

lovely card