Thursday, August 30, 2007

I think I need some watercolor help


Oh my, this isn't the best watercoloring job I ever saw which made me frustrated more than anything and sort of disappointed to boot. I am in serious need of watecoloring help, as in I am looking for tips on how to do it the correct way or a way to make it look non streaky...or whatever the heck you would call what I did with my new house mouse stamped image. Lol, ty for your help in advance :D! Oh sure, now that I posted it on here it looks fine, lol...ok, I need help with my mouses watercoloring then :p! and perhaps the lemonade too...

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Your coloring looks fine to me! :0)

Rebecca said...

I think this looks fine and anyone you send it to would be happy to get it. I don't do watercolor so well, either. I've only done a couple of cards in classes and am always disappointed, but if I pick it up and look at it later, it seems OK. What's a body to do, huh? I'll be keeping an eye on the posts for suggestions but, as I said, this looks fine to me.