Thursday, July 31, 2008

One in a million shots


My 4 year old ds usually doesn't sit still long enough for great photos to be taken of him, OR he will make funny faces but the thing is he thinks he is smiling nicely...yeah, not quite...it is cute I will give him that. Here is a shot of that squint like smile he gives when asked for a nice smile...
Here he is out on our "Spool Table" with his lil sis just hanging out, which is another thing that doesn't happen often. This spool table is made from one of the Power Companies LARGE spools that they carry their wires on. He asked if he could take one, since they seemed to be getting rid of them anyways and they told him sure he could take as many as he wanted (Large or small). He took several small one's and a large one...so with the large one he stained it, then rolled it up onto our deck for a table. Cool eh?? Then he took the small one's, stacked them up on top of each other into a pyramid shape and then attached a slide on the side of it...and it goes down into our pool...what a thrifty guy :)!





A few minutes later I just happened to turn around to see the two of them sort of embracing each other, my dd is usually quite nervous around him and tends to stay away...so I was shocked to see them doing this. Too cute eh?? He always seems to be bothered by her, or rough
with her...so this was a nice change for him. However, THIS is my all time favorite of the two of them together...as I said above one in a million shots. The bonus is that they are both smiling and they are BOTH looking at the camera :)!



Hugs,
catherine

3 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Such sweet pics, Catherine! The kids look so happy together and like best of friends in these pics. Hopefully it continues... :)

Have a great time at the cottage and I'll chat with ya soon. :)

Hugs,
Jules

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Beautiful photos Catherine! and I can download them at their full size for me to print them out, I want that last one on my fridge ;)

Deborah March said...

Aaaawww, CUTE pics, CUTE kiddies Catherine.