Thursday, July 17, 2008

lost


Yep, it is gone...gone and I don't know where it went...I feel lost without it and would love to have it back. Or would love to know how to get it back :p! What am I talking about you are wondering?? Well, it is my crafty card making mojo...it is gone...don't feel like being a crafty card maker lately which isn't good especially since I have ordered a pile of new rubber...I need it back :(! Any suggestions on how you get your mojo back, or where to look?? Lol...hope you have a great crafty day :)! I will try to make a card later for you, see what happens from there...

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Just play...I find that works best. Maybe print off a few sketch challenges or color challenges and just start playing...it will come back...especially if you have new rubber coming too!! ;0)