Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2nd question

Lol, okay so I did have 2 questions for you earlier but I just totally forgot what that second question was. Until I was sitting here looking at Facebook, I saw Kim's page and whamo I got the second question I wanted to ask you all :D!

I was wondering what you all store these unmounted stamps in?? No, I don't mean the clear acrylic stamps...I mean the red rubbah stamps????? I am getting some soon (shhhh, it's a secret...lol), and need some ideas for storage options...so please drop me a line :)!

Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

I would store them into one of thse hard cardbox boxes from the dollar store, the ones from Zellers which are more than a dollar are more sturdy, nice to store in and they come in sets of three so you can stock them up on top of each other adn they would look nice :)

Tracy.H said...

All of my unmounted are stored in clear cd cases. I just buy the ones from the dollar store and pop the insert out. Stamp the images onto some cardstock and slip it into the cd case for reference. Place a label on the side and bang...organized and takes up soooooo much less space than my wood mounted! :0)