Thursday, July 17, 2008

broken....

Yep, I might have a broken bone in my foot just up from my baby toe!! About 2 weeks ago now, I was leaving my crafty space in a hurry and stubbed by baby toe really good on our wooden recycle bin. It was getting better, then the other night my middle child was walking in front of me and stopped dead in his tracks. My baby toe and the one next to it were on either side of his heal then he went the other way as I was still making my step...I felt a huge rip feeling from my toe all the way up my leg. The pain is getting worse not better, I went to the duty doctor last night and she said my foot is crinkly (what I nice medical term eh?) in one area....plus, it isn't a good sign that it is getting worse not better. So I have to get an xray done today, will let you know what happens....I hope it isn't broken, because I have a fun family pool party to goto this weekend :(!

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Bunny B said...

Ouch! I'm so sorry to hear that, sweetie!! Hope it's not broken! And hope you get your mojo back!! :)
xx