Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally card creations


My Mom called me up last night and asked me to make up some thank you cards, 2 for men and 1 for someone else I can't say because they frequent this blog (tee hee, sorry guys). These people they wanted to thank, are people who helped them out during the time my father had his heart attack at their cottage last year during the Thanksgiving weekend. So my mom felt my cards was a MUST to be part of the gifts that they were giving these people...cool eh?? I thought so :)!
So the first two cards that I made were for the two men and the third card that used the set "Boards and Beams" is for the third mystery person or people's!
On a side note, I strongly believe that the "Boards and Beams" stamp set from Papertrey is a MUST have...I love it and can't wait to use it again :D...might break it out again for a card I have to make for a card swap that my stamping buddies are having. Here are the details of this challenge: You have to use a stamp or stamp set that you have never used, now gals n' guys (if there are any guys reading) I know you must have one stamp or set that you haven't touched yet somewhere in your collection. Okay, so you must use that set or stamp to make a card of your choosing...easy peasy right?? I thought so anyways, my only problem is to decide which stamp set or stamp to use since I just got a order of new rubbah the other day :D. So if you would like to join in we'd love to have you join in our challenge, we give out a new challenge to each other at every SU night we have.
This Monday night we are having a SU night, and are sad to say goodbye to our demonstrator Yvonne...she has been sooooo good too us. So we are going to make this an extra special night for everyone :)!

If you have any questions about any of these cards I have created, just drop me a line and I would love to answer them :)!

Have a super blogeriffic day :)!

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Your cards are terrific. I love what you did with the PTI set! Thanks for visiting my blog.