Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Spiral Blossom card


Here is another card that I made using the "Spiral Blossom" stamp set by Papertrey, I just LOVE this stamp set a lot and can't wait to create more things using this set. Beautiful set :)! For the Sentiment, I didn't use a rub on...last night Yvonne for her card thought that the sentiment was a rub on. Here is my secret, I stamped the sentiment first with VersaMagic's Niagra Mist dew drop ink pad and then stamped close to cocoa over top. So it gave the sentiment a nice look, like it was outlined with the Niagra Mist ink :)!


The other week I bought a stamp set from a lady online, called "In Full Bloom" and with the stamp set she put in this card. I just LOVE that card that she sent along with it, don't know what stamp set that she used though :)! Thank you so much Stacy for your card, as well as the stamp set which I can't wait to use :D!



Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

i like them both but I specially like the one at the top that says ' Dreams ' love it ;)