Friday, July 18, 2008

The last time


Yep, here we are doing our FINAL round of potty training :)! Our dd woke up this morning, went out to hangout with daddy while he made his lunch for work and she started to turn red in the face. My dh noticed, asked her if she had to poop and she said "yesssssss,poos...pooos!" My dh grabbed her and tore off for the bathroom, he put her on the big toilet but she didn't do anything.
A few minutes ago she came to me and said "pooos, mommy" as she grabbed a chair I was sitting on and turned red. I ran and got our little potty out for her, she sat down and grunted but nothing happened...we just might be on our way in that direction though :). Now all I have to do is get her to stop nursing, lol, which isn't going well at all :(!


hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Chrissie said...

Good luck... My DS is nearly 3 and is still not completely potty trained and we have been at it for nearly 6 months! I hope all goes well.