Here are the instructions that I found to do a "Simplified Photo Wallet" and it was done by Kim Wilson and I found it on www.splitcoaststampers.com website :). According to several posts it was first presented at Leadership 2007 by Stampin' Up! You can also see many other versions of the photo wallet on the "Splitcoast" website that I have posted above. This is a smaller verison and it uses the measurements provided by Connie Stewart, but with simplified fold out panels. Apparently there is still room for 9 photos or journaling panels, but this is easier to make and uses less cardstock too :)!
- Stamp sets (they used Office Accoutrements Stamp set)
- Versamark, Marigold Morning, Rose Red inks (you don't have to use these color inks)
- Brads of any colors (they used Turquoise brads, spiral punch, scissors and adhesive)
- Cardstock: use any color you'd like (they used Marigold Morning): 4" by 11", score at 1 3/4, 2,5,8
- 3 inside panels (they used Old Olive, Rose Red, Temp. Turqoise) 7 1/2" by 2 3/4", score in half at 3 3/4
- Belly band (any coordinating color): 8" by 1"
- Journaling blocks-Whisper White (They used 3 panels): 3 1/2" by 2 1/2"
Adhere inside panels (once you have decorated the outside to your liking), alternate directions. Fold up wallet. Fold belly band around wallet. Slide off. Punch 1/16" hold through both front layers. . Decorate belly band any way you would like :)! Have fun!
I am making 3-4 of these wonderful wallets for my mother, my mother in law, and my hubbies grandmother...for the first two it is for Mother's Day and for Nanny it is for her Birthday plus Mother's Day :)! I will post my creations later, once I get them done..I have to create them tonight when my kiddies are asleep :)!