Monday, May 28, 2007

challenge photo's!!


I want to commend everyone on their card box challege entries :), what amazing enteries!! This first one is Julie's entry, and she used the "Doodle This" stamp set. As for inks or ribbon, or paper I am not sure, but you can check it out on her blog www.mutchtostamp.blogspot.com





This is cheryl's entry, great use of this fun stamp set :)...will have to play with stamp set more often :)! Great job, and you can check out her blogt at: www.cakvd2.blogspot.com





This is Tracy's entry, love the script stamp that you used and the lovely apricot/peach colored card stock you used too.







Hurray for me :), I got Kim's project on here :)! Isn't this just a great idea?? Too cute :D! Your welcome for that challenge, going to have to find another one soon :D!








4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Actually Kim has her entry up on her blog today!
http://craftyme-kimberly.blogspot.com/index.html

Anonymous said...

It's ok! I already know what mine looks like I was just anxious to see the rest! Wish I could give you a tip but I had a hard time posting pictures from email's also. I still don't know how I ended up doing it. But I do have mine posted on my blog like Tracy said.If anyone wants to see it.
Thanks for the challenge I had lots of fun!!

Diana Jiron Graff said...

oh wow.. you must have had a touch choice to make there, I love them all!

Shannon Tompkins said...

Great entries!