Monday, January 5, 2009

Need a bit of help here

So I am hoping one of you crafty souls that read my blog will be able to help me out, see my soon to be 7 year old son declared this morning that it was high time I get his bday invites done so he can hand them out (like yesterday). I then asked him what kind of invites did he want, first he said that he would LOVE Starwars one's but if I couldn't do those then he wanted Transformers...oh sure pick hard themes here. Lol, the other important part to remember is that he wants me to make them...which is fine if I had any incling on what to do with either of these themes...  So this is where I am hoping you all will be able to help me out...any ideas at all???? PLEASE :)!


Hugs,
catherine

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

Email me privately and we'll talk - I had a Superman/Spiderman crisis last year!
~chris

Tracy.H said...

Maybe try looking online for some clipart or coloring pages for either of those and then you could color them and do up a quick invite? other than that? I am at a loss...good luck! :0)

Anonymous said...

http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/coloring_page.php?id=95

http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/coloring_page.php?id=138

Great coloring pages that would be great to use as images for the front of the cards. I included the links for both of your themes. Maybe this will help you out.