Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friends make life blossom card #2


Wow, what  a snow storm we are having here right now...and the weather guy was right for once, it started at about lunch time. It came pretty fast, the roads became pretty slick very fast too...I made it home from church without incident but it came close a few times on the part of some other drivers.  We are going to get 20+ cm of snow so I hear, so my kids are waiting for it to stop so they can go out and play in it :)! In the meantime I am in my crafty area playing, creating cards to post for you here on my blog...am also having a cup of coffee too...

The heart flourish you see came from a stamp set called "My Funky Valentine" by Impression Obsession which is a great set for Valentine's or any romantic occasion I suppose, and the sentiment is by "A Muse".  All the papers used here came from either SU, or from Carousel or from PhotoMemories and are of all great quality...would recommend them for any project :)!

Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Have fun playing and stay safe. It has been a beautiful day here today...for a change! :0)