Monday, January 19, 2009

Bday Pictures




Here is the cake that I picked out for my son, he wanted a Bakugan (sp?) cake or a Transformer cake but they didn't have any of those. So this is the option that was cool for his age group, the others were kind of babyish.  Was kind of disappointed as it didn't really taste like chocolate and it looked not as cool as the picture they had of it. Oh well, note to self not to go back there!!!

  


Here is my son (the bday boy) and Julie's oldest
 dd, too cute eh?? And yes they are still a couple, and it is safe to say that I think they
 are still engaged judging by the "snuggling" that was going on...what do you think Julie??? I think Julie and I had as much fun as the kids did at this party, because we were busy taking tons of pictures of these two together. My dh told us we were being bad...lol :)! Cute picture of these two, they don't see eachother as much as they'd like but when they do see eachother it is "young love"...so I am told by my son. 



Oh yeah, did I mention there is another girl?? Lol, of course there is right?? Can't believe this is already happening here in our house, I am NOT ready for this...nor is Julie I don't think :p!  But anyways, there is another girl and she was in my son's primary class last year....they aren't in the same class this year though.  He invited her to the bday party too, I know sounds like trouble...lol.. the funny thing is that he is totally oblivious to this all (typical guy eh?).  Poor 
guy!!  

Let me tell you that it is a good thing there were only 2 girls there at the party, because they both wanted to sit by him...good thing he has 2 sides...lol :)! 




Here are two more of my son's best friends from school, these two are sweeties :)!  I look after the little boy on the left (he is in Primary) 2 days a week, along with his sister(who is in grade 3) after school. 












Here is Julie's youngest dd, who apparently is going to marry my other son...at least this is according to him. Somehow I don't think Julie's little girl knows this yet, lol :)!  







Here is mostly everyone that was invited to the Birthday party...the best picture out of the 4 that I took of the group, am hoping Julie's pictures of them around the table turned out better than mine.  








After cake time was "pinata" (sp?) time, oh boy I think is the time Julie and I got most of our pictures from...lol and you will see why.  Julie and I were standing talking (enjoying some coffee, lol, of course), while watching the kids hit the pinata...when Julie nudged me to see what our two kids were upto. Well, Julie and I ran and got our camera's trying to get pictures while the pinata was swinging in front of these two.  Apparently this was done to make sure the other girl knew to stay AWAY!!!  Typical guy, my son didn't mind this attention but was oblivious to the other little girl standing next to these two. 





These two also didn't notice all the flashes of our two camera's going...lol...good pics for the future wedding reception. Whispering sweet nothings into eachother's ears...lol...I am hoping Julie got the picture of her dd twirling my son's short hair. Oh boy, I guess we are bad Julie :p!











Here is the other little girl looking hopeful to get some of my son's attention....lol, who knew a 7 year old's bday could be so exciting.










Here is a picture I took of my other son and Julie's youngest dd, LOVE this picture...too cute :)!


Hugs,

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

Aaawww, WONDERFUL pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics, Cat. I can't believe Isaac is all grown up!