Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Impression Obssession card


Once I started stamping my first card with this stamp set by Impression Obsession I just HAD to make another card with it right away, and so that is what I did :)!  I am really starting to like this set, was unsure about it at first and was wondering what I was thinking to get this stamp set...but now I really like it :)! I used the Cuttlebug flourish embossing folder with hearts and flowers for this card, thought it was perfect for it...this picture doesn't do this card any justice. I am going to have to play around more with my camera and the lighting.


Hugs,
catherine


P.S. Still snowing....my oldest is hoping for a snow day :p!

1 comments:

Deborah March said...

FABULOUS card Catherine! Hey, can you bring that set when you come to play on the 27th? I'd love to stamp some images with it! ;)