Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just Thinking

Good Morning everyone :)! Last night I went to the grocery store, and I picked up the newest copy of the Paper Craft mag. which I was thrilled about because I needed something to perk up my weekend. When I got 2 of my 3 children into bed, I broke out my mag to have some much needed "ME Time" and I came across this card contest that kind of caught my eye. I usually by pass these card making contests, but this time I am feeling the urge to enter...but I don't know what is allowed to be used...like for instance can I use Cuttlebug folders or house mouse stamps etc. or do they all have to be SU?? If anyone has entered one of these card making contests before, I would love to hear from you about it :)!!
Thanks, and I will post more things later on :D!

0 comments: