Monday, November 24, 2008

Teabag book


I was planning on making these for my sons teachers for Christmas presents, but cannot seem to find good xmas tea that is single wrappped.  The Holiday tea I was going to use, is from Sobeys but they seem to not make it anymore. I am going to have to look for some holiday tea over the weekend.

The stamp set I used for this teabag book, is from See D's stamp set...gotta luv these sets :)!!  





Here is the inside of my teabag book, it can hold 2-4 tea bags that are individually wrapped :) and the best part is that they are easy to make. I got the tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers site :)!  I know that the pointsetta petal didn't get all the way stamped, but I thought to myself that what pointsetta is perfect and has all it's coloring the same...looks better in person than it does here in this picture. Lol, oh well thought I would give it a go anyways :D!  Cute teabag book eh??



Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great book! I thought of a great tea...but it is not individual bags...darn it. Hope you find something. :0)