Saturday, November 22, 2008

Masculin Bday cards


Tomorrow is a family Birthday party for several people, and they are: my Uncle, My Nephew, my dh, my dd over at my parents place.  I needed 2 masculin cards for my Nephew and my Uncle, they both like Calvin and Hobbes...so I thought I would make a card for them using these cartoon characters.  LOVED how these two cards turned out, and hope that they will really like them too :)!  Unfortunately my dh, my middle son and my dd are all sick so they won't be there at the party, but not to worry we will be bringing their gifts to them. I think I will also be bringing home some Bday cake too :)!    The first card is for my nephew, and the second card is for my Uncle :) ! 

I didn't get what I had anticipated to get done during thi
s wintery day, because my dd was in that "I feel rotten just want all your attention and snuggle with you all day" kind of mood.  But not to worry I HAVE to buckle down to get these other projects done, oh I did work on a gift for my bdad and his family for Christmas. Still not finnished it yet, and I don't want to take the risk of posting it incase they come to see what I have been upto :p!  



Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Deborah March said...

What a GREAT card! Hope the kidlets are well soon.