Thursday, November 13, 2008

Impression Obsession goodies



Awhile ago I applied to be part of the Impression Obsession DT, but I didn't get it...however, they sent out goodie bags to those of us who applied and didn't get on the team. I used 2 of the stamps from my package I received in the mail today, both the stamped image on the front of the card as well as the sentiment inside. Once I made the card, took pictures of it, then uploaded them onto my computer I realized that it was missing something.









I tried a few different things and came up with this end product of having a nice ribbon going on the bottom of the bush or whatever you would call this stamped image.









The sentiment is one I just LOVE, because I just love the font and the wording of the sentiment...it is something different than the usual "Happy Holidays" etc. I got 5 other stamps in the package, which I will also try to use in a card or two for you to see over the next couple of days :)!

Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: