Monday, November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN





Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ben, Happy Birthday to you :D! Yup, today is my dh's 31st bday and we are celebrating by having supper/sleepover at his parents house tonight. Hope your day is a good one hun, and filled with lots of special memories :D!






I am lucky in that my dh is never online, and he doesn't look at my blog :)! So here is the Birthday card that I made for him, thought this could be used either for a guy or girl and also for any aged person. I used the "Birthday" Cuttlebug embossing folder and a sentiment from Michael's ( $1.50 stamp). I also used aobout a 4" ribbon (from Michael's), and I just doubled the ribbon over 3 times, then taped them together. This is how I made the "bow", not too hard right??

Hugs,
Catherine

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great job on this card! Love the look of the DP cuttlebugged.

Hope your Hubby has an awesome bday! He is spending it with his family...how could he not. ;0)

mudmaven said...

Love this card! What a great idea with the ribbon and the cb'd dp (don't you just love abbreviating everything)is wonderful! Grandson is still doing great on the diet - thanks so much again for that! Hope you all have a grand time celebrating. ~chris

kadie said...

Catherine, this card is so cute! I love clean and simple ones and I especially love how you've placed the ribbon so it looks like a present! Great card!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too...your sentiments are GREAT! kadie