Saturday, November 8, 2008

a swing in the country


Yup, that is what I am calling this card...just because it looks like a beautiful big old tree in the country somewhere that has a tire swing attached to it. I used the small stamp set by See D's that has the tree in it, gotta love those small See D's sets :)...I usually get mine from Carousel Rubber Stamp store. I used a small daubber to daub the sky color around my stamped image as well as the grass color around the base of the tree, I thought it gave it a soft glow look to the stamped image which is what I was trying to achieve. The 2 leaves I got from the Clear Dollar stamp set called "Just Divine", I stamped the leaves all over the base of the card using Julie's Silver "Encore" ink pad. The cardstock, the ink is all SU products and the rest is either from PhotoMemories or Carousel :)!

Hugs,
Catherine

0 comments: