Friday, November 28, 2008

bday cards for my oldest son's friends


I am not an artist by any means when it comes to drawing things, but I am the crafty sorta gal :)! Lol, my son's friend is into the Starwars things now, so I thought it would be cool for me to make a "Storm trooper" card for him.  Here is my attempt at a storm trooper mask....lol, my son had to even ask me what it was!! He first thought it was a Power Ranger, then he thought it was something from the Rescue Heros...lol. Oh well, I tried....to me it looks like something on that T.V. show called "Animal Mechanicals" on CBC. Se will see if his friend can figure out what it is...lol! 


Here is the little girls card that I made, I LOVE this card...something about it :)! Her bday party is at a bowling alley so it will be my son's first time bowling, he is super excited about these two bday parties he is invited to and is lucky he can goto both.  She will be 7 I believe, so I had to make it girly and princess like even though she is into the Backugans (spelling error I know) and the Pokemon things.  I used some rub-ons that I got in a scrapbooking kit that I didn't use, so I thought this would be a good time to use them...I am not a fan of rub-ons. I also used the "Happy Birthday" Cuttlebug folder, on the two front pannels and then left the centre one blank.

Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: