Monday, November 3, 2008

Christmas card


Here is a Christmas card I made this morning, I used some beautiful patterned paper that I picked up from PhotoMemories a few weeks ago it is by Holly Lane and is called Peppermint stick. One side had a beautiful Holly pattern on it, and the other side had these stripes on it. I ran the patterned paper through my Cuttlebug using my Snowflakes folder. Then I layered every stamped image and the patterned paper, to give it a very festive look to it. The stamped image of sprigs with red berries came from the set "Always" SU stamp set :)! The sentiment stamp there came with the "Season of Joy" SU stamp set, another beautiful set to get.


Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

mudmaven said...

That is gorgeous! I also wanted to thank you for your help with the diet info. We have put my grandson on it and the results have been nothing short of remarkable. He was officially diagnosed and before his therapy even began the therapists were marveling at what a difference it was making. He starts official therapy in January when he turns 3. Thanks again! ~chris