Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun new technique for me


So today, I was able to stop into one of my favorite little stamp store Carousel and take a really good look around...usually I am in a hurry or I have a child with me.  So I came across this beautiful card, I was lucky that the owner was there to tell me how this technique was done :)!  I hadn't evern done or heard of this technique before, and was quite anxious to get home to try it out...she even carried the stamp that was used in the card which I find is a rare thing to do when you got into your local crafty stores.  Anyways, I got home and I tried the new technique out...so I WILL be doing a tutorial on this technique for you all and look forward to doing so :)!  I have no clue what this technique is called, but I will call it the muli-layering watercoloring technique...how's that for a mouthful??  I was quite impressed by how this card turned out, especially on my first try...but wasn't impressed by the ink marks all over the sides of my hand when I was done this.



Happy stamping :)!  Tutorial is on it's way :)!

Hugs,
Catherine

0 comments: