Thursday, November 20, 2008

fun pics to show you




Over the past few weeks I have been taking some pictures of my kids, guess one might say these are candid shots that I took of them. I think these kinds of shots are the best, just because they are random and they happen out of the blue when they aren't expecting it. Here is a picture I took of my oldest son, LOVE how this picture turned out and the angle I took it at.




My middle child called me to come into the living room the other day to take a picture of himself and his sister sitting on our couch, and so I did. He isn't one for wanting his picture taken, let alone with his sister but was thrilled that he
wanted to.


Lol, I was in the kitchen making supper and I hadn't heard my dd for a few minutes...I went into the living room where she had been eating a snack in her Calliou chair. Here is what I found, too cute eh?? Poor thing was very tired, and the chair has a tendency to lay back if you sit on it a certain way...lol, so in a way she has her own lazy boy chair :)!





Here is the second shot I took of her, just to show that she had actually slumped over and fell asleep. She stayed there for an hour or more, she must have really needed that sleep!!

This picture was taken 2 nights ago, before I goto bed I usually check or my dh usually checks on the kids to make sure their blankets are on etc. The other night I thought I would check on them, since my dh fell asleep on the futon watching T.V. and here is what I found when I went into the boys room. The boys share a room, and apparently my youngest son convinced his brother to sleep in his bed with him :)! The mural on the wall you can sort of see there is a African sahara with lots of wild animals all over the wall. Nope, I didn't do this mural but the daughter of the previous owners painted it herself and she now attends the art college here in our city. Cool eh?? Wish I could do murals like her :)!



Yesterday morning I had to take the next pictures, because they were of my dd playing dress up :)! She was wearing her daddies ball hat, her beads she got from Julie, my shoes and her pj's ...lol, she looked like a little rapper.



Here is the last photo that I took of her, it was a better one in terms of the lighting and it shows her hat a bit better too :). What a gal :)!

0 comments: