Friday, November 7, 2008

Daisy

Woo hoo, I got blogger to work :D! Okay, so this invitation for my friends wedding is what she is looking for but is having a hard time deciding which daisy she likes the best. Anyways, so I thought I would do something different with the daisy and cut it out have it on a dimensional :)! Then have the stem and a leaf off to the side, I think I like this one the best...lol, but it is NOT my wedding :P!









I took these two different pictures at 2 different angles, so that she could get a better idea of what the card looks like. She only needs 80 invites made, or at least that is what the count is for now :)!

Hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are nice...but do you really want to cut out 80 of those daisies!! Good luck...hope you can can up with something she likes and that will be fairly easy for you to mass produce. :0)