Wednesday, September 9, 2009

beach pics






This morning was a kind of chilly morning out my way, but my dd wanted to goto the beach up the road to play in the sand and so off we went. Sadly, when we got there it was high tide...the waves were insane and loud...so we didn't stay long at all since they were scary to her. I did however get a few pictures take of her while we were there, and wanted to share them with you :D!











Okay, so I couldn't get her to look at me to get a straight on shot of her...but hey I was still happy with what I did get. I also used Photoshop CS4 do to change the pictures...this one turned out to be a bit more blurrier than I would have liked.












LOVE this picture, it reminds me of a picture in a magazine...












She is watching a orange fuzzy Caterpillar inch it's way across the sand, a hard task might I add as the poor fella kept being blown across the sand orbeing blown over. She thought it was funny...









Here she is looking over at the waves, that are crashing down on the shore in a thundering boom.












Here she is playing with a bottle cap that she got off my water bottle, no not to worry she didn't pick it up off the ground. Lol!










I here is a picture of one of the waves hitting the shore...it was amazing to see how big these waves were. Every time the wave would hit the seaweed pile, it would send seaweed flying...lol!






Look at the HUGE piles of seaweed there on the beach, haven't seen the piles that large before...they were clumped all over the beach.









Here is another version of the last picture I took of my dd with the bottle top.











The final picture is one I took on our way home
from the beach, okay so see the church there?? Well, my middle guys school is right next door to the church...in a small sort of like community hall looking building. They have an amazing view from their school...sorry this one is kind of blurry! It wasn't in the Photoshop program...


Inky Hugs,
Catherine

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great pics!! I so wish I lived there...looks beautiful! Must get out there one day for a holiday. :0)

Deborah March said...

LOVELY pics young'un...what a COOL Mum you are to take her to the beach on such a windy day!! This is what memories are made of...