Friday, December 19, 2008

xmas mail







Here is a beautiful card that I recieved in the mail yesterday from Yvonne, and boy was I excited to
 open it because inside it had some goodness. Here let me show you :)!  









Inside my card was a candy cane, and also some yummy Second Cup Mint Hot chocolate which I had as I am typing t
his out to you all :).  Thank you so much Yvonne for this beautiful card and yummy treat, which I really really enjoyed...






The second piece of mail I got in the mail yesterday was a
 beautiful Christmas card from anita , she is a good friend of
 mine from church who has helped us out with our long road to get our son the help he needs.  Thank you Anita for the beautiful card :)!  



I know I haven't made anything for you to feast your eyes on for about a week now but I still don't have my energy back yet from the flu I had a week ago...I am so tired :(!  But not to worry I do have something to share, actually 2 things to share 
:)!!!   I needed a gift for a good friend of
 mine and my half sister for Christmas, don't worry they don't read my blog so it is safe to post
 them...tee hee :)!   
Once I finnished making the 2 necklaces, I needed something to put them in and it had to not be too bulky or something that would bend them. So I sat in my crafty area and thought, then it dawned on me that I could use empty cd cases....then I added 2 different colored pieces of cardstock for the back of the cd case.  Next, I used white Stayz on ink and I stamped on a image onto the front of the case....looks pretty neat...pretty good idea for a spurr of the moment idea :)!   

Hugs,
catherine

3 comments:

Deborah March said...

What an INSPIRED idea Ms Catherine!

Corie said...

Great RAKs!!

Merry christmas

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I really like the coffee mug and candy canes. I also have to comment on your fantastic header with the coffee grounds... great shot!

All the best,

Shannon