Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 xmas cards for you


I picked up a few new stamp sets from my regualr stamping store hangout Carousel the other day, and so I made up 2 cards :)!  I LOVE these two sets and I just have to share them with you, the first card I made is of a coffee bean Christmas tree.  The second card I made is a holly flourished moon, very elegant...or at least I thought so :)!   I have 2 other sets that I will be making cards with, then I will post them for you on here :)!  

Tonight I am sooooo excited, because it has been awhile since I have been out with my usual stamping crew...so tonight I am going over to Deborah's place to do some stamping and creating with some of the usual crew.  Tonights challenge that Deborah put out to us was to make a Christmas ornament. Will be exciting to see what others created :), will post my ornament tomorrow since I can't figure out how to do the time post thing that Julie does.


Hugs,
catheirne

0 comments: