Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas at my parents place


Here we are at my parents place celebrating Christmas, even though we are celebrating it on Boxing day with my family.  So this picture is of my 3 children and my oldest nephew, I thought this picture was great...then I noticed my middle child pulling the side of his mouth with his finger. It is still great, but it adds a touch of silliness to it :)!











Awww, this is one of my favorite pictures that I took over the Christmas holidays...too cute :)!  Too bad they wouldn't co-operate like this when I am at the pro
fessional photographers studio :p!











Here is my dd wearing a Santa's hat that my mom had at her house, my dd was quite taken with this hat :)!  Someone just called her name, so she just looked up from opening the gift on the table.











My dd got a apron from Aunt Elizabeth, and she just loved it so much that she wouldn't let anyone 
take it off...then she decided that she needed her Santa's hat to go with it.











Lol, here is my dd pretending to be a x-mas
 present...lol...she kept sticking the bows to her nose and saying "Look at me!"



 



He just opened a "Pirates who Don't do Anything" puzzle, and boy was he thrilled...lol, as you can see by his face :)!  For some reason he was more thrilled about the puzzle,  than the remote control helicopter that my parents gave him. However, he is now thrilled about the helicopter and flies it around the house as much as he can...the amazing thing is that he is okay when we have to re-charge it.  Last year if we had done that, he would have had a huge meltdown...so he has made huge changes :).







Here is one of the BEST pictures ever that I took over the holidays...I know, I know, I already said that about another picture I took.  Here is my dd, exhausted from the holiday get togethers and playing with her presents...



Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: