Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wagon ride 2008




My mother in law and father in law, invited the family to go on a wagon ride at a place called "Hatfield farms"...I think there might have been 24 or so of us (sorry if I am off by a few numbers here). Cool eh?? What beautiful horses, and what an amazing trip we had...mind you it was one of those freezing cold days that we had.








Here is a picture ofmy oldest son, my nephew 
and one of my sister in laws sitting across from me on the wagon.  We were waiting for everyone to sign waivers, get comfy and make sure we didn't forget anything or anyone.  







Here is a picture of my dh, my father in law, a cousin of mydh's and her children...it was really great that the younger cousins were able to be there. We don't get to see very much of them, only once in a while at other family gatherings...so it was nice to get them all together.





Okay, let me see here if I can figure out who everyone is here....since they are all bundled up and it is hard to tell.  So we have my other sister in law
 (wearing the beige hat with sunglasses), her little guy, Bonnie, Celest, someone's child (not one of mine) and Uncle Stan.  








Here was the cutest little fella there, tee hee, this is my nephew he is 7 months old now...the youngest there :). 



 






My sister in law and her dh, who were visiting
 with their two kids from Toronto.  They came to visit about a week before Christmas, and luckily got out of Toronto before that huge storm hit.  They left the day before Xmas eve, and managed to also make it back home to then drive to Michigan to visit the inlaws there....think they said it was a 6 hour drive from home.


Now
 I know a lot of you will enjo
y this (well my dh'sfamily members especially), here is a picture of my father in law riding on the mechanical bull there in one of the barns...it is on a low setting.  In this same barn, there was a bouncy castle, a boxing ring with HUGE gloves to wear, and this other game you could play with poles to knock off your opponents.  We were in this barn for about 20 minutes, the children wanted to stay longer there but we couldn't there was another party coming right behind us. 


 



Lol, this picture of my son makes me laugh
 whenever I see it because it is just so funny with
 these HUGE gloves on this little guy. My son told me that they were hard to lift up, but I had him do it so I could take a picture of him with them on.






From that fun barn, we walked over to the dining room to have lunch...they provided hot dogs,
 drinks (hot or cold)...they also had a nice big warm fire there in the lodge to make us warm :)!






My dh's older sister, my dh, and my dh's younger sister....what a great shot eh?? Can tell that they were just outside in the freezing cold...







Here is a picture of my dd, she is busy watching her older cousins run around...and people taking pictures of her sitting with her cousins.  Lol, got her making a funny face :p!







This is a picture of my brother in law (far left), his wife, and my father in law...we are all now on our way back to the cars. Man was it cold out!!!  Thank you to my inlaws for inviting us all on this wonderful adventure, it was a lot of fun :)!

Hugs,
catherine


0 comments: