Thursday, December 4, 2008

blog candy etc.



Thank you so much Deborah for having us over to your place last night for a crafty night :) and it was a much time needed out :)! We all made ornaments, and exchanged them with eachother, then we had to guess who made them and have the maker of the ornament tell us how they made it...kind of neat. Louise wow, what a crafty soul she is :)...she made this ornament out of an egg, it was elegant that is for sure...beautiful work Louise.  Here is the ornament that I made, it is a small one but I should have made a bigger one...







Here is a card that I made a few hours before I went to Deborahs house, love these coffee stamps...found this on the bottom of my "new stamps" drawer.  Forgot that I had it, so I was thrilled that I found it...gotta love lost treasures like this one.  

I must also thank Deborah for letting me go crazy using her Slice Machine last night, what a treat and guess what is on my wish list now :). I think I like this one better than the Cricut everyone else is raving about...




Here is the blog candy that I picked up last night
 when I stopped in quickly to PhotoMemories store, hope you like what I grabbed :)!  Good luck to you all :)! 


Hugs,
Catherine

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

WoW your ornament and card is just fabulous. That is some sweet goodies you grab. TFS

Anonymous said...

Great looking ornament I'm thinking I should try one. I've been catching up on reading your blog. I've been visiting and lurking..keep thinking I should leave more comments, but it's that time of year when things seem to be happening all at once.
Anyway, wanted to say I'm still here and still enjoying your blog.