Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas morning at our house









Here is a picture of our tree, that we got out of our backyard...I was shocked to see that the price of 
tree's had gone up to $25-30 at the tree lots. We usually get our tree out of our yard anyways, and my dh picked out this gorgeous one for us to enjoy this year :)!











The first thing my dd opened from her stocking was this cute stuffed penguine, and as soon as she opened it she couldn't stop hugging it. She kept saying "hi,penguine!" 








Here is one of the first gifts my oldest opened, it was a snowman he got from Aunt Diane and her family...he just LOVES that snowman.  All the children got a snowman except for my middle child, he got a polar bear with a hat and scart. Which I think he preferred over the snowman...he snuggles with it whenever he is home...







My dh and I gave our son a trampoline...one of the mini one's for xmas, because we had heard that these things work wonders with children like him.  Sure enough it has helped him out a lot :)!  Here he is with the part you jump on his head, while having a rare quiet moment...


Hugs,
catherine


0 comments: