Saturday, December 27, 2008

Afternoon at Aunt Diane's



On Monday December the 22nd, we went over to Aunt Diane's house to have a counsins playdate and I think we all had a lot of fun.  Here is my dd standing in front of one of Aunt Diane's many Christmas Decorations/displays, she loved looking at this xmas village. 









My sister in law, her little fella are playing with toys on the floor while Aunt Diane looks on from the couch.  Aunt Diane has lots of great toys that her boys used to play with when they were younger, and I think that is the thrill of her toys.








My other sister in law with her dd, her dd just woke up and is in that snuggly stage....the one where she only wants mommy to hold her!  











Aunt Diane, made both my dd and my niece a poncho (spelling error I am sure lol)...they are bday gifts for them...beautiful work she does.  Lol, my dd is just pointing to her nose....NOT picking it...although it does look like she is picking it. I tried :(!!  







Here is my niece with her poncho on, lol...she took hers off shortly after I took this picture.  What cuties they were with their poncho's on :)!  







Story time with Aunt Diane, see she is a librarian at 2 elementary schools and she just loves to share books with the kids.  She finds the most amazing, beautiful stories that I have ever seen 
and the kids just LOVE them too :)!  The first story that she told was a Christmas stoy about Pirates, and the second story was about a little drummer boy.  










Here are most of the cousins listening intently to Aunt Diane's stories...too cute :)! 










Here is an attempt at a group shot of all the cousins sitting with Aunt Diane, not exactly getting the co-operation we needed. Lol :)!







Here are a
ll the boy cousins sitting together, with my middle child holding up a picture craft that he made for Aunt Diane. Something else he hasn't been doing, making crafts for people, and letting them stay with them. Usually he makes a craft for someone, tells them it is for them, but he has to keep it. He was so proud of this picture he made for her :)!









Here are the girl cousins together sitting with Aunt Diane, the girls are definitely NOT co-operating.











A bit better...



Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: