Friday, December 5, 2008

done teachers and bus driver gifts :)!


So with xmas fast aproaching along with the the last day of school fast approaching, I thought I had best get on the ball t0 get these gifts made.  I needed 9 gifts, yep you read correctly 9!  Well, I have 2 bus drivers, 1 teacher for my oldest son, 3 teachers for my middle son, a resource teacher for my middle son, and 2 for the directors of the school.  Think I got everyone, if not I have 2 extras :)!

Here are the gifts for the director and the resource teacher :)!  The cans are full of dark chocolate hot chocolate mix...yummo eh?? 
Here are the gifts for my son's teachers and bus drivers, they have the Caramello coffee in
 them...did I mention that it is YUMMY??? Can't get enough of the caramel :D!  You are also probably wondering how my middle son has 3 teachers and a resource teacher...well, he goes to a special preschool for children with special needs but there are also children without any needs.  They have been working with our son, and he has shown a lot of improvement which is so exciting :)!

Hugs,
catherine

0 comments: