Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My dd bday cupcakes






Here is my dd cupcake that I made for her 2nd bday, which we ate after her bday supper. Lol, you will nver guess what she chose to have....lol...KD was her bday supper choice.  It was just the 5 of us for this bday supper, but not to worry we are going to Hatfield farms on Saturda
y for a family get together.





My dd wouldn't blow out her candles either, she just sat there giving me the look you see here in this picture...an unsure one :). Meanwhile her two brothers were jumping up and down hoping that I would ask them to help her blow out her bday candles, but eventually she did help them blog the candles out.






I just LOVE this picture because of what my middle child is doing...lol, yep that would be the one who is peering over my dd's head.  Cute pic eh?? 

But here is the better picture of them all, which is also one of those rare photo occasions that they were all wanting their picture taken. Can't argue with that when they all are happily wanting their pictures taken.


Hugs,
Catherine

0 comments: