Saturday, September 13, 2008

What an amazing little guy I have


I hope you have your kleenex boxes ready there next to you :)! This afternoon after I picked up my oldest son from a Bday party at the Art Gallery in the city, we stopped off at Sobeys to drop off some of my cards for Kim. My oldest asked me why I was dropping off cards to Kim, because he knows that Kim can make her own cards (lol, too funny) and so I explained to him why I was dropping them off. That Kim needed them to sell, so that she could raise money for a friend of hers because she is sick...to that he said that he wanted to do something for her too! He sat in the van quietly as I drove to Sobeys, then he said "Mommy, I can have more lemonade stands and then give Kim the money for her friend!" I told him that was a great idea, but that usually Lemonade stands happen in the summer time and not so much in the school year and he said "I guess people aren't that hot anymore are they mommy!" He then said that he wanted to take all his piggy bank money and give it to Kim and her friend, because she needs it...I was just about in tears. I asked him if this is really what he wanted to do, and he said "Yes mommy, this is what I am supposed to do!" WOW eh?? He amazes me :)!

Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

What a cutie! Now that is definitely a proud Mommy moment to treasure. :0)

Does your friend Kim still need more cards? I have a few gift sets that I could send out to you. Let me know. :0)