Tuesday, September 2, 2008

busy busy busy while my computer was ill



Here is my swap card for the card challenge that we had to do for our last crafty night at Deborah's place, thank you Deborah for such a fun night :)! I couldn't believe it, I forgot my card at home and I was about to just turn around with Julie to go get my card...but she wouldn't let me do that. I was so upset with myself too...just ask the gals who were there that night :)! I forgot to take a picture of the sliding part of the outside of my card...*sigh*, am having one of those days.








Here is the inside of my interactive card, pretty neat and the best part is it is something different. I used to have the link for this flower, grrr...but the repair guy removed it too...I got it from a video online and am not too sure where. If you know the one I am talking of, can you please send me the link to it so I can share it with you all :)! Thanks....





Here is a card that I created at our crafty night at Deborah's, I used the blouse that I was wearing for inspiration...will have to take a picture of it for you and see what you create using it for inspiration. I used a tag that Deborah gave me, then I stamped a sentiment on it...another different style for me. I thought it needed something more, but the gals told me that when in this situation sometimes once you add more it is too late. So I followed their advice and stopped while I was ahead :)!




Here is a "Spring Card" that I made, using a template that Deborah gave us the night of our crafty night...so when I got home this is what I created and hoping to possibly see if my sister likes it to use for a wedding invitation. I wasn't too happy with the placement of the ribbon, so on my next card I fixed it and put it where I felt it needed to be. Anyways, I LOVE this style card :)! What do you think?? Would it be good for a wedding invitation or not???







This card I used some of my patterned paper from K and Company 12 * 12 pad of paper, LOVE this paper...it is beautiful stuff. I also used the Studio G clear stamp, that I got from Deborah the night we were over at her place for the crafty night. Cute eh??? I LOVE this chicky :)!

Oh yeah, since I am on the topic of those lovely clear stamps...Julie gave us a hint to make these stamp well. She told us that you stamp your stamp using versamark clear ink pad first...then stamp using whatever ink you usually use. It works amazingly, and it looks like you used a regular rubber stamp. Give it a try I DARE ya :p!





Thank you Kim for picking me up some of the NEW Cuttlebug folders, I decided to use one for this card I made that I was debating to use for a card for Isaac's teacher on the first day of school. I decided against it, will use it for another part of the year or for someone else... LOVE how it turned out though :)! At first I was going to leave it just plain, but then I felt it needed some color and so I rubbed my coffee archival ink pad across my card and voila this is what I created.








I have had this buggy stamp set for a long time, and I haven't used it yet...so I felt it was high time to create something using it. It is kind of a soft elegant card...what do you think??? This stamp set has a bunch of bugs in it...like: spiders, butterflys *shh, don't tell Julie*, ladybugs, grasshoppers, caterpillars etc. I will post a picture of the set next time for you all to see :)! I also used a "thinking of you" sentiment too but it is really faint there for you to see....






This is another set that I haven't really gotten around to using, but since it was VERY windy here and there are leaves blowing all over the place I thought I should break out this set. I tell ya we have been having the strangest weather here lately, one second it will be sunny and hot...the next minute it will be pouring down rain with thunder/lightening. Then back to sunny and warm, then pouring rain etc etc. LOVE this stamp set too :)! It kind of made me think of Thanksgiving and or fall...not that I am rushing things here...even though the stores are. Julie told me the other day that she heard xmas music in a store, I couldn't believe it we haven't even gotten Halloween through with. In a hurry much??





Yep, another card...you are probably wondering where I got this burst of card making from or what the heck I have been drinking to make this many cards! This is what happens when I have no computer, and I have time to create things for you my readers...I created lots as you can see. Lol!!

I used this pretty patterned paper out of another slab of K and Company 12 * 12 paper...pretty eh?? The stamped sentiment is out of a set I picked up from Carousel rubber stamp store, and it is by Cornish Heritage Farm. Gotta love that font...






This is my second attempt at a "Spring Card", love this type of card :)! I just had to break out my coffee set by See D , since I hadn't used it in a long time.











Here are two pictures that I took of my lil dd in her pigtails, to cute eh?? She looked so grown up in this cute outfit that I picked up from Frenchy's about 2 weeks ago now. She isn't wanting to eat her waffle, she is trying to pawn it off on her big brother. Lol, that is what she does when she doesn't want to eat something...she tries to feed it to someone else.
Here is a closer shot of her, trying to give her waffle to her BIG brother...but he told her no thank you and that she had to eat it. Lol, gotta grab these pictures while the going is good :)!




2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, you have been busy!! Your cards all look wonderful, and your daughter, what a little sweetie!! I hope your computer is running well for you now, you must have really missed being online!!

Shutterbug said...

Beautiful cards. So inspiring and so creative. DD is a sweetie too.