Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sympathy Card


I was in need of a sympathy card for a lady in our congregation at our church, she just lost her husband to cancer on Sept 23 rd and they have been a part of the church for years. Anyways, I thought it would be nice to send them off a card and offer up a meal to them since I know they have other things on their minds right now.
The flower stamp that I used for this card is from the Hero Arts stamp set called Solid Flower Flourishes (it comes with 3 others flower flourish stamps), what a beautiful set this is and then to top it off I used my circle (classic and scallop) Nestabilities. I also used the Flourishes with birds Cuttlebug embossing folder on the cards base, thought it would make the card more elegant :)!





Hugs,
catherine

1 comments:

Deborah March said...

Nicely done Catherine, I'm sure she'll appreciate the card and the meal during what must be a tremendously difficult time for her. You're such a thoughtful gal.