Monday, September 29, 2008

Children's play


These pictures were taken Saturday morning, as my dh and all 3 of my children prepared for Hurricane Kyle and did usual chores around the house. Well, here is what the 3 kids thought was important to be doing to prepare for the hurricane...lol. Important work being done with our dump trucks, diggers, shovels, dora buckets and the wagon. This picture is of my oldest son and my dd :)!








Here is my dd playing with her favorite bucket, well that is until her middle brother decided that bucket wasn't fit for her to play with. Gotta luv older brothers!!! Miss Independent she is, her oldest brother was over trying to help her and she got so angry at him...she wanted to do it herself.






My oldest son LOVES all these heavy equipment operator trucks, every time we see one out on the highway or at a construction site we have to stop and watch them work for awhile. My Birthfather is a heavy equipment operator of a grader, so when my oldest spots one he thinks that it is always Poppy Phillips driving it (which it isn't because he works over in Newfoundland).




hugs,
Catherine

1 comments:

Tracy.H said...

They are too cute! Hope you all fair well through the storm. :0)