Friday, September 26, 2008

Grey's Anatomy


Yep, Yep, Yep, last night was the season premier of Grey's Anatomy and I just had to stay up to watch it even though I was really really tired. Wow, is what I have to say...what a great premier...mind you I missed the last 15-20 minutes because I had to goto bed if I was expected to function as a good mommy this morning. I don't want to ruin it for you Grey's fans that might not have seen it yet, so I will wait to say what I have to say about it for a few more days but I will say this: I am super glad that this is back on to watch every week...
Anyone know if Private Practice is coming back on too??

Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

OOOHHH NOOOO!! I MISSED it!!!! Please tell me it's on again...somewhere...sometime this week...ACK!! On another note, I added you to my blog link list duckie.

Shannon Tompkins said...

Private Practice starts on Wed this week.