Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Little Boy Bday card/wrapping paper

I didn't have any cool wrapping paper for a little boy about 6 years old, so I luckily had some of that wonderful paper you get on a roll from the post office. I used my buggy stamp set from Inkadinkado, I created this fun paper...after I wrapped the gift in this my 4 year old claimed the scraps for a "inbention" *invention*. Then I wanted to create a fun card for him as well, so my 6 year old came to my rescue because he chose the stamp set I would use for this card. Here is the card that we created together :)! Cute eh?? My oldest son told me that his friend is "going to go crazy when he see's this card".






Have a super creative weekend and hugs to you all,
catherine

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great paper and I love the card! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

Very Cute wrapping paper and the card is just sweet! Great job, he's gonna love it! :)