Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Necklace I made


I am sort of getting into that "Memory Wire" necklace thing now, I am now moving on to trying to make cool pendants for my necklaces and am trying to find a good site that teaches me how to wire wrap beads. Anyways, last night I started playing around and made this necklace...I LOVE how it turned out. Lol, now I need you to guess what the pendant is and I am hoping someone can get it...we'll see though. Hoping someone will guess a apple tree...lol, anyone see an apple tree there??






Hugs,
catherine

2 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

Hee hee, before I scrolled down to read your post or see your earlier post, thats exactly what I thought it was, was a tree. Either an apple tree or my first thought was a tree with the leaves changing colour for Fall like they are now. Oh, this is my favourite time of the year, the leaves are getting so pretty!

Great job with the pendant, have fun with the wire wrapping! :)

Hugs,
Julie

Tracy.H said...

Very cool! Now you need to work on a butterfly or dragonfly for Julie! ;0)